SuperS

Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THING 22

GREETINGS O Newly Wise Ones .....

Well I did learn many things about web2.0 and etc.
I will continue to do much of what I have learned because I have begun to use some of it, the easy stuff, on the library blogs and I really want to make the library interesting and FUN! I will not promise to check this blog everyday, but I will TRY to keep blogging when I find something new. Since my aggregator is part of google and so is blogger I shall probably be checking it every so often or move it over to the library account. There is too much I want to do ... wish me luck on accomplishing some of it. Thanks to Donna who looked at different places and things than I did and therefore helped me get through 23 Things much more easily than I otherwise would have done. SuperS

No comments: