SuperS

Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thing 12

Greetings Thing People! I have just read Thing 12 and did that which I could do without joining anything - although I am going to suggest newsvine to someone I know who is a news junkie. I read an article on Africa - Tanzania and how they are working at setting up a social service to help the extremely poor. I then entered the article into delicious and tried to dream up tags at which I am very very poor. I also emailed the article to a very good friend who will be very interested in the article having been in the Peace Corps in Tanzania. I do not think I shall use this thing NOW. Maybe in the future when I have a computer at home but I do not think so. I already get too much information for my very small brain. A very interesting thing tho. SuperS

No comments: