SuperS

Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, March 1, 2008

THING 11

Greetings to Whoever Reads These Things! Thing 11 has finally been gone through and some work DONE! I added some tags to my Buhl Public Library Skylight Pictures for one thing. This was very easy, and I do not know if what I did will help the pictures show up or not. I have tagged some pictures in my flickr account and if I am not in my account I cannot find them, soooo. What am I doing wrong. The Pictures and public. Delicious is easy and fun. I do not like sharing too much but I put in the page of the person whose video I watched (LibraryBytes). That is an interesting page. Then I checked my bookmarks and added the weather page I use. And finally I added the pix n things blog from the library homepage. My tags are probably really bad, for I have no immagination for labeling. I then looked at the library list that said these libraries used tags. I noticed them for one library. The rest I got caught up in looking at their homepages, their designs et al. Interesting but time again limits use. Maybe when I have nothing else to do. SuperS

No comments: