SuperS

Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thing 13

I am here again today! I find that I already have a My Yahoo page. It comes every time I sign in to my Yahoo account. Several things interest me but I don't HAVE TIME!! I bookmarked zamzar mostly because I could have used it earlier this week, maybe use it again when I receive something weird. I really like the look of backpack so bookmarked it for later. I use a paper desk calendar and don't have a computer free to use a computer one so redundant. I do not list - have to find list to use it, have to spend time keeping it up, have to be organized. I have seen tinyURL around, especially in email from Arrowhead Library System. Finally I bookmarked lifehackers guide to free software - I know, I'm suppose to bookmark on delicious, but I would never find anything if I did that. I want to use what I know how to do. Maybe when I have time.

No comments: