SuperS

Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, April 19, 2009

THING 33

So I did what you said an visited one in each. Industry professionals - money, money. Did you realize how old some of those travel things are? The world is changing too fast to use old info in travel. I've belonged to Expedia since ......
Have travel stuff on my yahoo home page. etc. etc. my travel diaries are MINE. etc. etc. and who cares about eating fast food and doing the same old thing when you travel. Why travel? I did look at tube map ... memories. My favorite site isn't here & I can't remember what it is called. I'll have to call my sister. Best thing about travel sites are the pictures. I mean you can explore museums, the capes, castles, rivers, cities and towns, you can look at hotels you think you might stay in, you can get maps of where your going (although if you try to find Buhl they will tell you that your in Chisholm), and on and on. It is fun to explore the world. It whets the appetite! SuperS

No comments: