SuperS

Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thing 29

OK - - so this is what I feel about this thing in all its glory. If it isn't ok so be it! I went everywhere and looked or not. To begin:
Used Yahoo Alerts because that is where I go anyway. My homepage is there, I have an email there, why go elsewhere. I put a weather alert into my email because I am a weather junkie.
Google News - I already get several other news feeds in email and yahoo. Why more?
Search Wiki - Again - the fun of leaving it open ended is finding things you are not looking for. This is, seems to me, another way of closing your mind.
Web History - If you set things up the right way you are bookmarking what you are interested in anyway. I don't use google that much and the history would be patron oriented, so redundant to me.
GMail - I already have three email accounts - one for work, one for me, and one for family. I refuse to get another. I don't keep up with what I have.
Calendar - I have calendar on my blog and on my homepage already that I never look at. Why have another one.
Sites - I did this with Yahoo as much as I was willing to share.
Goog-411 - I made a note of this. I will use it if I ever need to. Maybe.
So there you are ... I guess you could say there was not much interest on my part.
SuperS

No comments: