SuperS

Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, April 19, 2009

THING 31

Twitter is not for me. I do not have time nor inclination. I know, I know, I keep saying this but that is who I am. I am at the library on Sunday afternoon so that I can get things done and I just spent an hour looking at this thing. My twitter page says nothing about me because I do not want it to. Its no ones business. I am using twitter only once because you said I had to. I have no time to go back and look again at it. My twitter stage is deep dark and very very black. Twitter is great for people who like to tell everyone what they are doing and enjoy going out with groups of friends to visit. I like to stay home and read and and and. There you go.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You could follow fluffythecat on Twitter; all she does is meow and has over 1500 followers. She wouldn't tell anyone anything.