SuperS

Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

THING 47


Greetings! I feel bad that I got so frustrated. It is hard when everything says share, share, share and when you listen to TV and they say be careful what you share - and that is your instinct anyway. Some of this was fun. I enjoy picture stuff. I wish what was recommended was easier to use and took less time. I wish my co worker would have had an easier time with pictures as well for she really enjoys them- but many times things wouldn't work for either of us. The library computers are protected from download and she did most of this on her time on library computers. I had it easier than she, but it is hard doing this many times on your own time. Fewer things with more time allotted would have been nicer for us backwards non computer people. I was ok with most. Hope everyone else had more fun. Happy New Year, Happy Spring, Happy Day! Super S

No comments: