SuperS

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, May 4, 2009

THING 35

Checked out booktagger, found it boring. Daily Lit is ok. Book Calendar is now on my homepage. Bookmarked interesting. LitLovers I need more time. Reading Group Choices I need more time interesting. Wired for books I liked. Book Videos.tv is on my homepage. Tried Podio books which is not the kind of books I liked. Sent a book out on book crossing. Complete review didn't have authors I liked. Love storyline and sillybooks which I bookmarked for now. Facebook boors me. Sooo. I think the tools are mixed and everyone will find something different they will like. That is why there are so many choices. We offer a book club online that people like, offers many choices and also pulls the library into the club by offering only a few chapters of each book.

No comments: